Eileen has been practicing Real Estate for since 1996 and have experienced the highs and lows of the industry. While Eileen was studying Psychology she also discovered she enjoyed real estate and began in Property Management before getting her RE License. Soon after that she became a licensed agent / broker associate and began her career in listing and selling real estate. Since then she has worked every aspect of the Real Estate industry including residential re-sale, Short Sale, Foreclosure, New Home Construction, Mortgage Lending, as well as Recruiting, Managing and Brokering for Real Estate Agencies. Her knowledge and experience is what sets her apart from the other Realtors in the market.
• Women's Council of Realtors Orlando ~ Marketing Chair 2016-17
• Women's Council of Realtors Orlando ~ Social Chair 2016-17
• Multi-Million Dollar” Producer Award 2012-15
• Active member of NAR, The National Association of Realtors
• Active member of ORRA, Orlando Regional Realtors Association
• MAME 2010 Million Dollar Circle Award Silver
• Keller Williams Black Belt Recruiting Award 2004, 2005, 2007
• Keller Williams Realty – Silver and Bronze Award Winner 2001, 2002, 2003
• Southeast Regional Award of Excellence 2005
• Certified Relocation Consultant (CRS)
• Accredited Staging Professional ™ (ASP ™)
Eileen has been licensed in both FL and GA. Her vast knowledge of the industry has made her a valuable asset to her clients. She has direct experience in every aspect of the Real Estate industry and can smoothly guide the Real Estate process to the closing table.
Eileen's passion in helping her clients and her emphasis on their best interest always shines through in the transaction. It's people first, homes second. I am passionate about people and this is why I love my profession. I am honest, caring, straight forward, trustworthy and like to make the experience fun! If you or someone you know is thinking about buying or selling their home I'd be happy to help them make that dream come true.
Eileen has been Married to her husband Mark since 1997 and has 2 beautiful daughters Alexa and Haylee. She is very involved with her local community, church and her daughters schools and their extra curricular activities. Eileen’s father also lives with them on the East Side of Orlando and they have been in Florida since 2004.